Thursday, August 26, 2010

Me'0w Families: part 1



when we mention what or who do we love other than family, my answer will be PETS,. I love to take care furry pets especially cats or hamsters. But much prefer cats la. My first time keeping a cat when I was in childhood and I don't think I can remember when the exact time.,.(short term memory lost kowt) haha. 

Well, that was long time ago's story. In present I would love to introduce u guys my latest pets. I got 3 kitties families. This 2 families got birth from a mom but in a different time of birth.(O.o") Still keeping all of them and they r already have family and their own children oke,. That's mean I am now a Grandma?? haha, it sounds like I already half a century years old. So hilarious seyh. ^.^ Enough2. Down here I just show u a part of it. I will upload more next time oke..

Enjoy,...~
"Cimie's 1st Family"


 Cimie 


 Cicod 

  

 Cikod 


 Cimod