Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rajah-Brooke

the chosen photo of the day,...

BUTTERFLY

If not mistaken, this kind of butterfly is one of my dad`s favorite topic every time he spent time with me n siblings telling his unforgettable moments, his life journeys n so on,..some of his stories are still fresh in my mind n some,..well u know la kan,..heh. 

one of the story that I still remember is bout this,...the color, the size he mentioned, if we just imagine without knowing the real one I thing u guys maybe will think like I do,..thought it would be a huge green monster flew here n there...(I was a kid la on that time) haha..n when I  finally knowing the exact figure, I just laugh n laugh n laugh each time it recall...heh~

so, here are two photos that I captured recently somewhere near a recreational place,..



hope u guys enjoy with this photos,..thanks for your time,..^.^v