Thursday, March 17, 2011

My ♥, My Precious

  • round head, hands n feet,. 
  • blue n white color, 
  • red nose n tail,
  • short hand n feet, 
  • bell around its neck,
  • a robot cat.
n what is it? It is DORAEMON ♥♥♥♥~ *yeah!! hehe, yup3x..I really love this character even though it wasn't real n it is just a cartoon for children. *thats what adult like mom n dad said. But who cares? You? I don't mind what people said about my interest in this thing. Well, it kinda hobby though. As long it can keep me busy, I think my family won't mind either. *maybe..haha. Whatever. They have something to keep n collect, n I have mine. 

Instead of following other peoples who collecting something 'boring' such as dresses, shoes, n whatsoever I think better I keep whatever that makes me happy like this blue cat. Plus, I  cat. hehe. So, thanks to those who helping me to achieve it *even though not yet achieve all of it~  n to those who dislike it, well i just want to say, " do I look like I care?" haha. 

No one can change the fact that 
I  DORAEMON !!


a few from my collection,..♥♥
given by someone a year ago
*just ignore d t-shirt..;p
~it ~