Monday, March 21, 2011

Thanks Dear,..♥♥♥ ~

"You always make my heart skips. You like to do somethings beyond my expectations, surprise me in many ways n of course I'm so pleased to be treated like that. I don't know why our friends always keep telling me to be more alert n careful with you especially with your temper. Maybe they didn't know exactly, the real you. The kindness in you, understandable, sweet , n you are a good listener too. I really appreciate what you have done to me, every time you try to please me, I laughed so much because of you. n you have never makes me drop my tears. Not even once. Even though u aren't romantic * neither do I, ngeee~ but you have your own way to make sure I'm happy. 

I'm so glad to have you around, always with me. yup, really glad. ~  "

huit!! that wasn't exactly the thing I want to tell here. haiya. *lovesick has started  ~ haha. Enough of that. ngeee~

By the way, I received a gift from him last night. I thought he doesn't want to meet me in this nearest time,*it's because we're not together anymore,..hurm.~ but suddenly he told me he want to meet up in front of my house. The way he talked seems like something unfinished business he want to settle with me, well I kinda scared for a moment. But when he's arrived, he smiled at me.*really missed it ;p ~  n like always my heart skip again. haha. 


Then, he gave me this wonderful mug,.so sweet,..♥ 
*anyway, how did he know that I mugs?? wuuu..~


he bought this while holidays in Pahang..
thanks,.~
Thanks a lot for the gift Mr Nouvo,..^.^v ~